- Payment through our Shopify website is required in advance of the booking date.
- Booking is confirmed only on receipt of payment.
- Bookings of 2 or more days require a non-refundable deposit of 25% at the time of booking.
- Weekly classes are payable monthly in advance.
- Weekly classes automatically renew each month and 14 days’ notice is required to cancel.
Space at the Mill reserves the right to terminate a weekly class with 14 days’ notice.
- Hirer(s) must hold all the relevant qualifications and insurance policies.
- Space at the Mill accepts no responsibility for injury, loss or theft on the premises.
- Hirer(s) must familiarise themselves and their visitors with the fire exits, comply with security and fire regulations.
- Space at the Mill must not be used for illegal, offensive or immoral acts and no smoking, no alcohol and no illegal drugs may be consumed on the premises.
- Smoke alarms are fitted in the corridors and stairwell, so burning items such as incense is permitted only in the studio. Care must be taken not to over smoke the room and all burning items must be properly extinguished before disposal in the bin.
- The hirer(s) must leave the premises in the same condition it was found, replacing everything to its original position.
- The building should be properly secured as per our correspondence.
- Booking times must be adhered to for the smooth running of the space. Access will be 30 minutes prior to your booking to set up and 30 minutes afterwards to allow time to put the studio back into the condition it was found for the next booking. If you think you will need longer to set up or break down, please book the appropriate number of hours.
Photo Shoots & Filming
- Allow adequate time to leave the studio tidy, in the same condition that you found it and organised in the same way. Refer to the photos hanging on the trolley to put everything back in its place.
- Clean any excess mess such as dried flowers, polystyrene, confetti and spillages. Failure to do so may result in a £50 cleaning charge.
- Heavy duty tape should not be used on the floor as it damages the delicate screed surface.
By paying the hirer(s) agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Space at the Mill reserves the right, in the event of a breach of these terms & conditions, to make additional charges or terminate the booking.